We present to you the KEPO COMFORT WOOD three-pass boilers of the R series, intended for burning solid and liquid fuels.
They are characterized by high manufacturing quality, high energy utilization and practical exploitation.
- The boiler’s firebox is made of high-quality boiler sheet with a thickness of 5 mm.
- The door and the firebox are of large dimensions, which enables the burning of large pieces of firewood, all with the aim of achieving great autonomy of work between two firewood additions.
- In the upper zone of the boiler there are two rows of horizontally aligned heat exchangers, which leads to high energy utilization.
- The boiler has the option of a pellet burner installation. In combination with the additional installation of turbulators in the heat exchangers, you get a perfect product for pellet heating.
- The possibility of opening the door to the left and right.
- In the combustion chamber there is a water grate made of boiler pipes which is used to absorb energy for better efficiency.
- Optional thermal protection in case of overheating may be installed.
- A large ashtray, easy access to the heat exchangers and a complete set of cleaning accessories significantly facilitate the maintenance of the boiler.
- The boiler was tested and certified according to the European standard EN 303-5:2012 and was manufactured in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard.
Accessories provided for boiler maintenance: burner, ash scoop, heat exchanger cleaner.
KEPO offers two strengths of the COMFORT WOOD R model: 25 kW and 35 kW
KEPO COMFORT WOOD R MODEL
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS||Measurement unit||KEPO COMFORT WOOD R25||KEPO COMFORT WOOD R35|
|Boiler power transferred to water||kW||25||35|
|Maximum operating temperature||°C||90||90|
|Maximum operating pressure||bar||3||3|
|Amount of water in boiler||l||74||82|
|Flue pipe diameter||mm||160||160|
|Firebox ( W x D x H )||mm||390 x 550 x 420||390 x 550 x 420|
|The door of firebox ( W x H )||mm||355 x 240||355 x 240|